2 vagas | Código: 1390
Senior (Java) Software Engineer
Efetivo (CLT)Período Integral
UL?s Transaction Security Division is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the Products team. Our team consists of a unique combination of engineers, scientists and hackers working on software and hardware, which is used to ensure the security and interoperability within the world of electronic transactions including the latest mobile payment solutions and modern transit payment systems.
Our tools, consisting of desktop software, web-based applications and specialized hardware, are able to test products and ensure if a product works according to the stated standards and specifications. The Service Line also delivers related technical consultancy to customers worldwide.
We give you the opportunity to be a full stack software engineer.
You will be responsible for design, implementation and maintenance of our software. Your tasks will include (but will be not limited to):
- Defining and refining project requirements by identifying project milestones, forming project teams, establishing project budgets, developing schedules, assigning, prioritizing and monitoring work, implementing productivity standards and resolving operations problems, by devising or modifying programs considering equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results
- Programming components, frameworks and toolkits by analyzing requirements, preparing specifications, designing, coding, testing debugging and documenting;
- Executing tests of various desktop, web-based, mobile, and customized applications;
- Identify software requirements by interviewing users, interviewing and selecting vendors (if applicable), analyzing applications, evaluating existing and proposed software and recommending solutions;
- Providing accurate and detailed estimates for tasks;
- Assisting in writing manuals and perform quality assurance related tasks;
- Providing services to our customers through product deployment, support and advice;
- Maintain/improve technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, obtaining applicable certifications etc.;
- Act as a mentor to software engineers, takes ownership of a product
- Performs other duties as directed
- University Degree (Equivalent to a Bachelor?s degree), preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics or a technically related discipline and 5+ years in software systems engineering;
- Extensive development experience with Java programming language;
- Experience in software development tools (versioning systems, bug tracking tools) and processes (continuous integration, automatic testing);
- Affinity and/or experience in smartcards, RFID, mobile, secure systems, data processing, networking is preferred;
- Affinity/experience with cyber security and cryptography is to your advantage;
- Previous experience in customer facing roles, requiring both technical expertise and communication skills.
- Able to quickly adapt to various technical and organizational environments;
- Demonstrated ability to maintain quality service by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing organizational standards, as well as defining project requirements and resolving operational problems;
- Ability to work well in an international environment.
- A very challenging position with strong growth opportunities
- A chance to learn about all areas of our business
- Being part of a team of highly skilled and ambitious professionals
- A competitive salary, additional bonus provided based on performance
- An international environment, cooperating with experts and product developers from the Service Line Test Tools in the Netherlands and other UL offices around the globe
- A dynamic work environment.
Salário: à combinar
- Ensino Superior
- Assistência Médica, Assistência Odontológica, Auxílio Academia, Auxílio Creche, Estacionamento, Participação nos Lucros, Plano de Carreira, Seguro de Vida, Vale Alimentação, Vale Refeição, Vale Transporte