1 vaga | Código: 1648
Quality Assurance Engineer Pleno
Efetivo (CLT)Período Integral
We are hiring a QA Engineer to join the UL Identity Management & Security team in São Paulo, Brazil.
The QA Engineer works within Technology. This team designs, develops and maintains tools for testing smartcards and all related systems, such as point-of-sales terminals, ATMs, validators, host systems, switches, mobile devices, across a range of industries: payment, mobile, ID management, transit. Our tools are able to test products and ensure if a product works according to the stated standards and specifications. They also deliver related technical consultancy to customers worldwide.
In this role you support the development of tools for automated testing, using for instance the automated test scripts to run through test scenarios and analyze test verdicts. You will ensure the tested product works according to standards/specifications. You will be involved in the technical design, implementation, and testing for various test tool applications.
The QA Engineer also develops automated test scripts for our test tools based on standards and test plans from the different industries UL is involved in. You will assist in writing specifications, user manuals and performing quality assurance.
As a QA Engineer you will work in an international and commercial environment, cooperating with experts and product developers from the Global Products department.
- (Support) development of tools for manual and automated testing;
- Develop automated test scripts in accordance with industry standards;
- Ensure the tested product works according to set standards and specifications;
- Assist in technical design, implementation and testing of various tools;
- Execute test cases against a customer product, analyze issues, prepare compliance reports, including comprehensive explanation of issues;
- Write specifications, manuals and perform quality assurance related tasks;
- Provide services to our customers through product support and advice.
- Completed Bachelor or Master level education in a technical area such as: Computer Science,
Information Science, Mathematics, Physics, etc.;
- Experience with Java;
- Analytical, technical, attentive to detail, customer focused, communicative, result driven, team player, eager to learn, ambitious, and entrepreneurial skills;
- Interested to work with the latest technology and with a drive to deliver state-of-the-art products;
- Good communication skills and able to self-organize;
- Proficiency in speaking and writing English.
- At least 2 years of experience with the following tools and framework:
- Automation tool: Selenium WebDriver
- Testing Frameworks: JUnit/TestNG
- ISTQB Methodology
Salário: à combinar
- Ensino Superior
- Assistência Médica, Assistência Odontológica, Auxílio Academia, Auxílio Creche, Estacionamento, Participação nos Lucros, Plano de Carreira, Seguro de Vida, Vale Alimentação, Vale Refeição, Vale Transporte