1 vaga | Código: 496
DevOps Engineer Sênior
Efetivo (CLT)Período Integral
We are looking for a Sr. Systems and Network Administrator with a proven record in an Agile/DevOps Environment. The main responsibilities are:
- Providing production support and operation for a 24x7 system
- Planning for, and working with the project management and solution teams to procure and manage development infrastructure such as workstations, servers, storage, network and data protection
- Configure and fine tune cloud infrastructure systems
- Work closely with cloud architects and application teams to develop, plan and implement application deployments to public clouds
- Drive technical innovation and efficiency in cloud infrastructure operations via automation scripting and working with API?s
- Support cloud servers including security configurations, patching, and troubleshooting.
- Develops descriptions of systems and business functional boundaries
- Develops and maintains the comprehensive systems architectures, frameworks and application interfaces
- Building broad internal practice around how applications and services are constructed using DevOps methodologies and tools
- Design, install and configure internal and customer facing servers, network devices and firewalls.
- Develop and implement project plans, risk assessments and contingency plans
- Design and implement monitoring, configuration management and reporting functions that will make
- Define and document best practices and support procedures
- Interact with customers and staff at the technical level, as required.
- Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Install and maintain network hardware and software.
- Analyze and isolate issues.
- Evaluate and modify system\'s performance.
- Determine network and system requirements.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company\'s LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Design and deploy networks.
- Perform network address assignment.
- Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPNgateways, intrusion detection systems.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Maintaining system
- Install product and system software
- Create a backup and recovery policy
- Monitor network communication
- Update system as soon as new version of OS and application software comes out
- Implement the policies for the use of the computer system and network
- Setup security policies for users. A sysadmin must have a strong grasp of computer security (e.g. firewalls and intrusion detection systems).
- Bachelor?s degree in computer science (or related area) preferred.
- 10 years combined system and network admin experience
- Managing deployments/rollouts
- DevOps and Agile Experience (3 years )
- 3 Years? Experience in Cloud based Environment
- Managing large scale Citrix/2X/Terminal Server installations
- A solid understanding of LAN/WAN networking
- Cisco Certified Network Associate or Professional -CCNA/ CCNP MCITP Server
- Group Policy design and configuration
- Linux/UNIX administration
- Ability to troubleshoot network issues including back bone infrastructure issues
- LAN Routing and Switching design, configuration and troubleshooting (VLANs, IP Subnetting, 802.1Q trunks)
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete tasks independently
- Must be a team player
- Ability to effective manage a team and meet deadlines
- In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Excellent conflict management and resolution skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal/written communication skills and teamwork
- Strong communication skills in disseminating information and vision
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team with a solid vision and execute against targeted goals.
- Product knowledge of complex software product (financial preferred)
- EMV Experience a Plus
Proficiency in speaking and writing both Portuguese and English
Salário: à combinar
- Disponibilidade para viagens
- Ensino Superior
- Assistência Médica, Assistência Odontológica, Estacionamento, Participação nos Lucros, Vale Alimentação, Vale Refeição, Vale Transporte