1 vaga | Código: 1647
(Java) Software Developer Junior
Efetivo (CLT)Período Integral
We are looking for a motivated and multi-talented Associate Java Software Developer for our Identity Management & Security Division.
This position requires technical knowledge of software programming and supporting skills. The Associate Software Developer will be responsible for working in projects at implementing solutions, debugging, supporting and maintaining test-tools software. This role has a strong technical focus and aims at a focused career path on development. This person will work closely with colleagues in different projects to share knowledge and best practices.
- Recently completed higher level education in a technical area such as: Computer Science, Information Science, Physics, Mathematics, etc.
- Previous software support experience is recommended - not mandatory
- Being able to deep-dive and learn technology well
- Strong sense of responsibility, accuracy and attentive to detail
- Analytical, customer focused, result driven, team player, eager to learn
- Affinity and/ or experience in one or more of the following areas: Java, smartcards, secure systems, mobile, data processing, networking, cryptography
- Good spoken and written language skills in Portuguese & in English
Salário: à combinar
- Ensino Superior
- Assistência Médica, Assistência Odontológica, Auxílio Academia, Auxílio Creche, Estacionamento, Participação nos Lucros, Plano de Carreira, Seguro de Vida, Vale Alimentação, Vale Refeição, Vale Transporte