1 vaga | Código: 4929
Technical Lead - Magento Sênior
Efetivo (CLT)Período Integral
McFadyen Digital is a global Digital Commerce Agency with a 30-year history of innovation for more than 250 of the world’s top brands. We deliver digital commerce, marketplace, digital marketing, and user experience services from our offices in North America, South America, and India. Across all practices, we help our clients reach their goals by ensuring that technology is implemented strategically and adopted in a way that meets their business objectives.
Learn more about us at our website: www.mcfadyen.com
McFadyen Digital is looking for a new A-player to join our team in Florianópolis/SC. We would love to share with you the amazing journey that is work for a great e-commerce company as McFadyen is. If you like to work with the overseas team, Magento is your specialty and big challenges don’t scare you, let’s talk about this amazing opportunity.
- Architect and propose Magento solutions as per client requirements.
- Review business requirements working with other team members.
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements.
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design.
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision.
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround.
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use.
- Train the subordinate team of developers.
- Create reusable components, which can be configured for different projects.
- Create test plans and perform thorough quality analysis on the code before go live.
- Research on new integration and plug-in capabilities.Be actively involved in the pre-sales activities by demonstrating technical capabilities through POCs.
- Strong PHP and Magento skills with an emphasis on Object Orientated Programming;
- Strong experience on MYSQL DB;
- Strong understanding of the Magento System Architecture, Design, Theming, Functionality Enhancements, Configuration;
- Follow a user-centered design process, UI / UX integration experience.;
- Should have the knowledge to customize Magento Theme;
- Experience in creating modules (payment, shipping, etc.);
- Experience in creating customizable plugins for Magento;
- Good understanding of Zend framework preferable.
- Experience in UI development and integration for the web and mobile applications that scale to high-volume production quality;
- Strong understanding of W3C compliant HTML and CSS;
- Strong HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, JSON skills & solid programming background in PHP for implementing web technologies;
- Experience in creating responsive web applications using Bootstrap;
- Conceptual and implementation knowledge of MVC framework;
- Knowledge and integration experience with server-side communication using Ajax and JSON;
- Experience developing sophisticated front-end applications and solving Cross-browser, Cross-platform, cross-mobile UI issues;
- Understand implement SEO and Accessibility compliance to the developed applications;
- Willingness to mentor and lead design and development initiatives;
- Ability to guide the team in all technical perspective;
- Understanding of build tools like web pack, grunt, gulp;
- Good exposure on eCommerce is preferred, and strong experience in agile methodology is a plus;
- Exposure do MIRAKL will be a big plus.
Salário: à combinar
- Disponibilidade para viagens
- Ensino Superior
- Ambiente Informal, Assistência Médica, Assistência Odontológica, Horário Flexível, Vale Alimentação, Vale Refeição, Vale Transporte