1 vaga | Código: 2229
Program Manager Sênior
Efetivo (CLT)Período Integral
As our Program Manager you will have the opportunity to oversee several different projects, improving teams and project performance.
You will define processes, procedures, reporting and manage budget, monitor progress and risks.
- Maintain relationships with technology partner?s stakeholders of all layers.
- Maintain constant communication with technology partners regarding ongoing operations (maintain ongoing contact with partners on aspects of planning and implementation of initiatives)
- Maintain constant communication with clients to collect wishes and any questions regarding current initiatives (program management and operations)
- Organize trainings with the team seeking to improve processes, increase performance and professional maturity of all the individuals in the IT area
- Monitor and act on joint actions with managers to improve the behavioral aspects of the operation professionals (walkthrough, feedback meetings, etc.)
- Act as mentor of the team in the empirical questions of formation of teams (processes that are not so explicit and in the gaps that we still have in the operation)
- Manage project managers, monitoring cost, schedule and technical performance of projects, initiatives and operations
- Constantly monitor project indicators to proactively work with the project management team and decision makers to address corrective actions
- Oversee and monitor projects so that the standards set in the development process always continue or grow with the application of improvements
- Supervise the performance of the team as a whole, acting punctually on issues that can disrupt the effectiveness and efficiency of the processes.
- Execute the current contracts in the operation, coordinating the multiple projects, ensuring that they achieve the planned objectives.
- Keep updated and communicate about the resource needs, as well as the forecast of the current initiatives
- Bachelor Degree
- Solid experience in IT area as a Project Manager/Program Manager/Delivery or Development Manager
- Proven track of leadership experience
- Previous experience with eCommerce projects is desired;
- Excellent communications skills
- Fluent English
THIS POSITION IS BASED IN FLORIANOPOLIS - Santa Catarina.
No remote option.
Salário: à combinar
- Disponibilidade para viagens
- Ensino Superior
- Ambiente Informal, Assistência Médica, Assistência Odontológica, Horário Flexível, Vale Alimentação, Vale Transporte